Italy could tip euro into abyssHERE'S A GLOOMY SCENARIO:
The relentless plunge of financial markets will lurch into a more dangerous phase that could take the global economy over the brink of disaster, unless the European Central Bank starts to buy up Italian debt.
- ITALY GOES UNDER - AND TAKES THE EURO WITH IT...
- THE USA CONTINUES DOWN INTO A DEEP RECESSION...
- BOTH HURT CHINA'S EXPORTS AND THE CHINA BUBBLE BURSTS.
WHAT VOLUNTARY ACTS CAN STOP IT?
- OPEC DECIDING TO SELL A BARREL OF OIL FOR $35.
- CHINA LETTING THEIR CURRENCY FLOAT.
- AND OBAMA'S RESIGNATION.
SO THEN WHAT?
BUY A SUPPLY OF WATER, FOOD AND BULLETS.
TOTTENHAM MAY BE THE FUTURE.